Book Review: False Start

 


Holy mother-forking shirtballs.

I shouldn’t know what my best friend’s trouser snake feels like. I shouldn’t but after waking up naked in his bed with IT pressed against me, I do. So, even though nothing happened between us, I promptly freak out. Silently, of course, because I don’t want to risk waking him up.

And now I have a problem.

For the past six years, I’ve been perfectly content looking the other way every time I see Hudson running across the football field in those tight pants or walking around our house shirtless, but now I’m noticing everything. Especially the way he looks in those jeans.

And he’s not looking at me like someone who’s just a friend.

So when he suggests one night of no strings fun to get it out of our systems, I’m powerless to say no. And then everything will go back to normal.

Or at least that’s the plan.

My Review

First off let me say that having read several books by Melissa now that I am aware of the kind of heat that she brings to her stories. Yet, this one was so much spicer. Also, I had so much fun within just the first few chapters and laughing that I had to stop to write down things or to read a passage to my husband. 

All I have to say is that it is a good thing Hudson is endowed with a "jumbo" package or he could have gotten a d**k complex from the names that Natalie was calling it. Names like "Flesh Flute" and "Meat Sword". Yet, she did say that Hudson had "Dick Magic" and that she was "Dick-ma-tized". 

So do you want to know if Hudson is truly worth it. Well, you will just have to pick up a copy of this book for yourself to see. False Start by Melissa Ivers had me laughing and getting all hot and bothered!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway