Book Review: Bratva Prince

 


Ivan Kozlov

Willow pulls off the innocent little princess like a charm, but she doesn’t know who she is dealing with.
She’s a sexy and beautiful deceiver who needs to be taught a lesson and I’m the perfect man for the job.
It started off as carnal pleasure, but surprising information fell right into my lap.
So, I took her, and I will use her to get back what was rightfully mine.
She says she hates me, but I say I hate her too as I capture her, ravage her and make her mine.

Willow Egorov

Ivan is a criminal, a killer, a monster.
My father took something precious from him and now he’s out for blood.
I didn’t see him coming.
But the moment I do, it’s too late.
Our paths should never have crossed, but one stupid and spontaneous trip to Greece would change my life forever.
I got caught in his crossfire and there is nowhere to run or hide.
He’s deadly, cunning, and dangerous.
Falling for him would not only destroy me but it may just be my demise.

Publisher's Note: Bratva Prince is a stand-alone novel which is the third entry of in the 5-part Kozlov Brothers series. It is a steamy dark Russian Mafia enemies-to-lovers standalone full length novel with some trigger warnings, so make sure you check them out! There's no cheating, cliffhangers, and always a guaranteed HEA. Enjoy!!


My Review

Bratva Prince is another awesome read by Misty Winters! I loved the angsty moments between Willow and Ivan. One moment you could feel the heat rising between them and the next they wanted to kill each other. This love/hate relationship they had just made me all in for these two. Readers who love Mafia and enemies to lovers will want to pick up a copy of this book today!

Willow is no wilting flower. She can hold her own. The way that Ivan cared for Willow was great. Tough guys can still be tender. Which I could not even be mad at Ivan when he would do something to Willow as the next moment, he would be holding her in his arms. Oh, and those hot, steamy scenes on the island. Gimmie more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations