Book Review: Fealty of the Fallen

 

After the War in Heaven, they fell.
Stripped of their wings, they divided into sides: daemons and undecided.
He wants her loyalty.
She wants her freedom.
When fire fights fire…who burns?

Dante
What courses through me, if not the need for desire and corruption?
It is after all, what I am.
Daemon. The worst of The Fallen.
And my job is clear.
Secure fealty from the Undecided to whom we are bound.
Diablo has not wavered in five thousand years.
And I not only wanted her on our side. I will stop at nothing to make it happen.

Diablo
What will I become if I swear my fealty and surrender to the dark?
It is not who I once was.
I may no longer be an angel, but I will be Undecided until the end of time.
Dante doesn’t intimidate me. Not anymore.
The fire that drives him, is now alive in me.
I’ve been paying since The Fall. And I’m done paying in blood and tears.
I will break myself from our bond. And will stop at nothing to make it happen.

This is a dual POV dark paranormal romance. It includes mature content and intended for readers age 18+.


My Review

Dark romance fantasy books will really enjoy this book. I absolutely fell in love with this book so much. If you want intrigue, action, adventure, witty banter, romance mixed with engaging characters, you do need to pick up Fealty of the Fallen!

Dante and Diablo may be the main two love interest but there is another couple as well Lila and Vinny. For which I liked them as well. Both couples are strong. I love Diablo's name. It is very powerful. Another thing that was powerful is the attraction between Dante and Diablo. Very HOT. 

Author, D.M. Simmons did a very good job of balancing out the romance within the story. So that it never overpowered the storyline. The last third of the story is where it really picked up. I can't wait to read book two. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway