Book Tour Review: The Beginning of Forever

 

Harlow and Acyn have their happily ever after…
Or so they thought.

When their wedding is in jeopardy from outside forces and well-meaning family members, they decide to take matters into their own hands and escape to the Oregon coast.

Follow their journey from there to the Beginning of Forever.

This is book 2 in the Sunshine + Ace series. Book 1 is All I've Wanted, All I've Needed.


My Review

This is the second book I have read by author, A.E. but it will not be the last book. I did not realize that this book is book two in the Sunshine and Ace series. The first book is All I've Wanted, All I've Needed, which I have not read yet. Although, the book I did read was Colliding With Fate in which Harlow and Acyn did make appearances in. 

Despite having not read book one I still felt like I had established emotional relationship with Harlow and Acyn. Therefore, I was able to read this book with ease. I could really feel the strong love that these two had for each other. It was nice to see them happy. The spice level is on the high end of the spectrum. Fans of the first book will really enjoy this one. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway