Book Review: All Our Flaws

 


Not all souls are pure. Some are made of scars, sins, and sorrows. And mine? It’s dipped in all of the above.


Four years ago, losing my high school love wrecked me to the core.
I was sure I’d never find a reason to live my life without Khloe. But then, I met someone…
A girl whose scars were as deep as mine. She covered them with ink, dark eyeshadow, and long black robes. But underneath her darkness, there was the light I craved to touch.
We licked each other’s wounds and healed our bleeding hearts.
And at some point, we went too far…
She said she was falling in love with me, and I told her to leave, too scared to feel things and betray my undying love for Khloe.
And now, the girl I’ve been resisting for so long is back in town, all grown up and stunningly dazzling.
And me?
I’m still obsessed with the idea of sinning with her…

A standalone story that continues to tell about love, hatred, betrayal, family secrets, young love, and second changes.


My Review

This book may be the second one in this series but it can be read as a stand alone novel. Which if you are looking for your next angsty, slow burn romance, you will want to pick up a copy of this book. 

I really felt emotions for Andre and Riona. What they both endured with their past loves was tragic. Although, I felt it more with Andre. What Riona did in the beginning, I had mixed emotions. I understood why she did what she did but at the same time it was not right. Luckily, Riona felt the same way and Andre did forgive her. 

Because of the past, these two were not moving too fast with their feelings. Yet, I really appreciated this as it made the connection that much more real. So that when Riona and Andre did become intimate, the scenes had lots of emotions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway