Feel Me Fall

Secrets and survival in the Amazon

Emily Duran is the sole survivor of a plane crash that left her and her teenage friends stranded and alone in the jungles of the Amazon. Lost and losing hope, they struggle against the elements, and each other. With their familiar pecking order no longer in place, a new order emerges, filled with power struggles, betrayals, secrets and lies. Emily must explain why she's the last left alive.

But can she carry the burden of the past?

Discover the gripping new adventure novel that explores who we are when no one is watching, and how far we'll go in order to survive.
  

My Review

What can I say about Feel Me Fall...Instant smash hit! As soon as I started reading this book, I was hooked. An very easy read.

I was transported into the jungle of the Amazon with Emily and some of her friends. The nice part about this book is that none of the characters were unlikable. In fact, every action that they did including Derek was for their survival. Derek was the leader. If it had not been for him, the  group would not have survived as well. The reason I wanted to point out that the characters were likable is because there are sometimes the whiny ones, the arrogant ones, and the lone survivor that maybe should not have survived. Yet, in this book, everyone for the most part did pull their weight.

The most shocking part of the story was the ending. OMG. I did not see that coming. I actually had to do a double read. Absolutely brilliant. I want more...more books from Mr. Morris.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations