And They Called It Camelot

Description




My Review

I honestly don't know much about Jackie Kennedy or the Kennedy family for that matter. This may have been an advantage in my favor. I say this as I saw the mixed reactions from readers with this book. Because I did not have knowledge, I was able to take this book as a bit of a memoir of Jackie but fiction.

Her voice as narrator of this book was clear, strong, warm, and a great narrator. I really embraced her. This was mostly her story. Her side of what transpired when she met Jack. Married him, became the First Lady, had children, etc. Yet, everyone else came alive as well in this book.

Stephanie has a way with embodying the characters, their voices, and the story she is telling to the readers that makes them want to keep reading. This was an enjoyable read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway