Book Review: Craving The Alien Vampire

 

I thought being abducted by aliens and auctioned to the highest bidder was the worst things could get. But I was wrong. Because the man who bought me is unimaginably dangerous and sinfully sexy– a big, brooding vampire alien.

When he sees a bruise on my cheek, he kills the man who hurt and sold me, nullifying his purchase. To keep me from returning to the auction, we have to get married.

We're complete opposites. I'm a cheerful and optimistic dreamer who always sees the best in people. He's a guarded and gruff smuggler who always expects the worst. Yet we'd both be lying if we said we didn't crave each other– body, heart, and soul.

But I want to return to Earth and he wants to return to his life of solitude... even if we both wish our marriage of convenience was real.

Craving The Alien Vampire is book 1 of the Alien Alpha Mates series and is a 20,000 word-long novella. There is no cheating, no cliffhanger, and a happily ever after guaranteed!



My Review

I really enjoyed this novella. The author did a good job of introducing me to this world and getting me excited to want to continue reading more books in this series. Maya may have been sold to Torin but that does not mean that she is weak. 

I agree Maya that I am not complaining about Torin or any of the other males no wearing shirts. All I wanted to do is rub my hands on his washboard abs. Torin is very skilled with his tongue and those claws to rip clothing. 

Craving the Alien Vampire is a fun, quick, steamy read. Readers who love their monster romances will want to pick up this novella. Torin will bite and claw a place in your dark, black monster loving heart!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway