The Land Beneath Us

Description




My Review

It has been a while since I have read a book from this author. Every book that I have read has been a four or five star read. Fans of historical fiction stories who have never tried a book from this author, need to pick up a book. You are in for a real treat.

Clay and Leah may have come from different walks of life but they had on thing in common. They were both broken. With each other's support and God's strength, Leah and Clay were able to gain mended hearts filled with love.

Both of their stories were great. The heart does grow fonder with distance. You could feel the love that Clay had for Leah with his letters. As I was reading this book, I was transported back in time. I could see everything that Clay and Leah experienced as if I was there with them. I have discovered a renewed love again for author, Sarah Sundin with this book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations