The Prized Girl

Description




My Review


There are two points of view told for this story. There is Jenny and her older sister, Virginia. Jenny's point of view/voice was more "raw". Plus, I found Jenny's story to be a sad but intriguing one. It was Virginia that I found to be more broken than her sister. However, her voice was not as interesting.

When it came to the two sisters; it felt like I was reading two different stories and not two storylines that ran concurrently to mesh into one final ending. Despite this factor, I did read this book within a few days. When it came to the ending; I was sad for Jenny. It seemed like revenge for her death fell flat. I did not think Virginia got justice for her. This book was light on the psychological thriller.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway