Mystic




Her love is the one thing he never saw coming...Sulaksha Enduran is still reeling from the death of her lover. He died of a mysterious plague—and it's out of control. Sula is determined to find answers on her own, until an impossibly sexy Zetithian saves her life and joins her quest.
Despite the prescient abilities and power over the wind that enable Zetithian mystic Aidan Banadänsk to rescue Sula from certain death, he couldn't have predicted her unique effect on him. It shrouds her future in mystery...and fills him with unparalleled desire.
But Sula's investigation has put her in the crosshairs of a deadly conspiracy. With an entire planet's population at stake, Sula and Aidan must risk it all to save the planet, the galaxy...and each other.
My Review
Yay. I am so excited. I used to read the books from the Cat Star Chronicles. In fact, I could not read them fast enough. The sex appeal that would ooze from the pages of the books were very appealing. So when this new series was introduced, I through now was a good time to pick up a book from Cheryl Brooks again. Which I have to say that I was not such a fan of the first book in this new series. Yet, I thought that I would try this book with the intention that I would not like it either. I was proven wrong.
Aidan is definitely a sex god. All it takes is just a look to melt any woman. Thus, I don't blame Sula for falling for Aidan. Yet, what also did it for me with this book is the humor. That is what I enjoyed the most about the prior novels. Additionally, this storyline was one that I could get into. It helps that I was really feeling both Aidan and Sula. I will be checking out the next book in this series.


Cat Star Legacy Series:
Maverick (Book 1)
Mystic (Book 2)
You can request a copy on Netgalley until Feb.4 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations