Book Review: Slice of Desire

 

Running an adult’s only club should be a piece of cake…

Serenity Zimmerman

When my cousin asked for help taking care of her kink club while she’s away, I begrudgingly agreed. Family is everything, right? But she failed to mention how long she would be gone, or that I’d be working with a co-manager who’s much more comfortable in his skin than I am. It would be perfectly fine if he’d just leave me alone to hide in the office, but he sure has a knack for putting me in the most difficult situations…

Emeric Grey

Getting under her skin is easy to do. She’s a scared little one, with an embarrassment streak a mile wide. Riling her up doesn’t take a lot of work, and when she gets on stage with me there’s sparks I didn’t imagine could fly. So when she thinks my fingers are better than other parts of me, and startles a revelation I only joked about, I might have to turn doe eyes into my little one after all.

A dark romance, BDSM club book full of kinks with a Daddy Dom who will do anything to protect his little one…


My Review
Looking for your next HOT read! You need to pick up a copy of this book. The way that Emeric teased Serenity and got her hot under the skin had my temperature rising. The pole dancing scene of the two of them!

Serenity definitely did not seem like the type of person to help manage a BDSM club but as the story progressed, it actually was the right place for her. With Emeric aka Daddy Emeric's guidance, Serenity was about to explore her "kinks". Once these two crossed the line, the temperature did get hot. 

H.N. DeFore brings the HEAT with this book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway