Book Review: Freezing the Puck

 

Justin
I thought I’d left my past in Minnesota when I moved to Iowa, but it was right there waiting for me.
Long blonde hair, curves in all the right places, and a death glare that hits harder than a slap shot to the solar plexus. On the ice, I’m a pro at blocking shots, but Savannah Bowen has slipped behind all my defenses and made a home in my heart.
I had no intention of revisiting the past, but when she’s damn near everywhere I go, I’m a goner.

Savannah
Hell freakin’ no.
It doesn’t matter that Justin Ashe is seven feet tall and sexy as sin, or that I’ve had a crush on him for years. He cheated on my best friend in high school, and that makes him off limits.
I can’t be with him, but damn, it’s impossible to stay away from him. Girl Code says uteruses before duderuses.
He’s supposed to be my enemy, but the more I see of him, the blurrier the lines get.

Welcome to UCR hockey, where fierce AF heroines and hot as puck heroes find their hockey ever afters. If you pucking love college hockey romance series, you’ll adore UCR Raccoons hockey.

FREEZING THE PUCK is a delicious slow burn, enemies-to-lovers, ovaries before brovaries sports romance. This interconnected full-length stand-alone is the first in a new series with no cheating or cliffhangers and has a guaranteed happily-ever-after.



My Review

After reading this book, i am very excited to read the rest on this new series from author Lasairiona McMaster. Not all male leads in romance books need to be alphas. Having a gentler man who is not afraid to show a softer side and his feelings is very sexy.

As If i could not love Justin more, he is president of a spicy romance book club. Not just for show. he has read False Start by Melissa Ivers. Which I have read as well, and it is amazing. Check out the book. Savannah, I love you woman. For someone who orders the same coffee drink, she is anything but boring in the bedroom. Current readers and new readers will love this book. Freezing the Puck is a scorcher, must read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway