Book Review: Jane's Jam

 


Stuff with four letters ending in a "t" happens to everyone; it's how you handle it that matters . . .

Life puts us all through change; some might even say life is change. In the blink of an eye, the unexpected can happen. Your life can suddenly be toast--butter side down, full of icky stuff you don't want anywhere near you. Conversely, you can also land butter side up, with wonderful opportunities you never could have imagined.



The COVID-19 pandemic is a reminder to all of us that change can change its mind anytime. Now more than ever, it is important to keep perspective and remember that our life is what we create. Positive thoughts have a good effect on us. They can support us to become happier, heathier, and add value to our entire lives--especially during times of great uncertainty. Maintaining a positive mindset can attract more brightness into your life, so you can successfully navigate those curveballs out of left field and move forward, not backward, while life plays out.

Jane's Jam is not self-help jargon; it is edutainment for the soul. Following in the footsteps of Butter Side Up: How I Survived My Most Terrible Year and Created My Super Awesome Life, this powerful, uniquely inspiring, and humorous OMG-playbook approach to overcoming adversity and living your best life will help readers look on the bright side, bounce back from the unthinkable, and intentionally create a super awesome life--no matter what the situation.


My Review

Jane's Jam is the second book that Jane has written. The first was Butter Side Up. Just like Butter Side Up, this book was just as inspiring. The way that Jane writes is very soothing. Throughout this book, I did find myself nodding my head and saying "Oh yes" numerous times. This is because the advice that Jane was providing in this book was very insightful. 

There were many situations that I could relate, where I could find myself seeing the advice being something that I did need to step back from the situations and applying to them. It is easy to say "Yes, I will do so" then it is to use the advice. However, it is simple suggestions that are easy to apply. This book is like a workbook that you will refer to over and over again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway