The Prisoner's Wife




Description




My Review

For fans of historical reads, you need to make sure that this book is on your reading list. Knowing that this story was inspired by true events made this book even more compelling.

The fear that Izabela must have experienced every day while attempting to keep her identity a secret is something that I could never imagine. Yet, in a way I could because author, Maggie Brookes brought to life the story of Izabela and Bill. I was rooting for them the whole time.

I was invested in every moment of this book. The men that helped protect Izabela was amazing too. The risks that they took for Izabela was amazing. This is a wonderful read that I do recommend to historical fiction readers.

Comments

Mystica said…
Sounds so good. Second review I read today on the blogs on this book.

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway