The Book of Second Chances

Description




My Review



This is a sweet book. At first I was not such a fan of Emily but as I got further into the story, you could say that Emily. Despite not really getting to know Emily's grandmother very well before her death; I did love Catriona right away. As more details came out about her and the things she did for Emily made me just fall in love with her more.

Then there is Tyler. He was likable and an nice addition to this story. He helped Emily on her book adventure to solve her grandmother's mystery. The clues that she left for Emily each had a personal meaning. Which brings the readers closer to Emily and her grandmother.

While, I did like this book. I did find the pacing to move slowly. It did not seem as if the story really did pick up and start until about a third of the way into the story. Yet, I still did enjoy reading this book and would read another book by this author.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway