The String



A sociopath is running a deadly social experiment on a university campus. Markus Haas is the first to refuse to play the game. What unravels is a sequence of impossible decisions and a race against time to stop the sociopath before others pay the ultimate price.



My Review

I grabbed a copy of this book because of the concept of the book. I was ready for an intense, psychological thriller. In the beginning I was feeling this book.

So, here is the deal about this book and my reading experience. There were so many characters introduced so fast that I had a hard time keeping them all straight. Also, some had minor parts and others major parts. By the time I figured it out, some characters were already dead. Thus not giving me much chance to really get to know any one person in particular.

In addition, the story seemed to go all over the place. Booping from one place to the next; leaving more questions than answers. While, I did like this book, I just felt that it could have been more grounded on just a few characters. Overall, I thought this was a good book but there was room for improvement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway