Disaster at Roosevelt Ranch

I slept with the wrong twin.
And all I got for it in return was a b
roken heart. Oh yeah, and a baby on the way—there’s that too.

But I’m determined to make it on my own. I don’t need a man, thank you very much. Not rich, charismatic, and decidedly flighty Rex Roosevelt, and especially not his twin brother, Justin.
No matter that the gorgeous former military doctor makes my heart beat a little faster . . . and all spots lower pay careful, careful attention.

None of that matters. The Roosevelt men are dangerous and I’m steering clear. The trouble is, Justin refuses to leave me be. And deep down, I don’t want to avoid him.  Deep down, I want to be even closer.

My Review

This is the first book I have read by this author and it will not be the last. This is a good thing as this book is the first in this series.

Justin and Kelly made a perfect match together. Although, I knew nothing about Justin's twin, Rex and the guy who knocked Kelly up; I knew enough about him that I did not like him at all. Justin showed that not all twins are alike. He was so sweet and caring towards Kelly. In addition, he brought out the confidence in Kelly as well. I could feel the chemistry building between them. When, they finally hooked up, they did not disappoint. I has such an enjoyable time reading this book and getting to know Justin and Kelly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations