Babies, Cowboys, and Brides





I found this to be a sweet, charming read. Jordyn and Will made a cute couple. I say cute because even when they were fighting it did not last long and there was not a lot of steamy romance in the bedroom. There were a few moments but they were brief. Even talk about ranch life was quick. So you did not really get the feel of what it would be like to take care of animals on a ranch. Yet, despite the lack of steamy romance I did find this to be a nice read with some fun characters. The good natured ribbing that Will got from his brothers was entertaining. Even though this is my first time getting introduced to Jordyn and Will. It did feel like I had known them both for a long time. with their ups and downs it made them real and relatable.




This turned out to be a  charming read. It took me quite a while into the story to warm up to either Amie or Preston. I did not find either one that endearing or interesting. In fact, it was not until about eight chapters in when they actually got to have any alone time with each other. Aside from the first brief moment at the beginning of the book. There time alone was hot and full of passion. However, despite the passion and me warming up to Amie and Preston, I struggled reading this book. The storyline as a whole did not excite me. So if you strip away the storyline and the lukewarm characters with good passion, you don't get the best results.
I found this book to be a quick, fun, sweet, charming read. I liked both Daisy and John. They made a cute couple. In addition, I thought they were both equally matched. Daisy could stay on her own two feet even if all her guy friends thought that she needed the extra protection (from John).

There was some witty banter to be had in this book as well. Which kept things entertaining and helped move the story along. Also the more I got to know of the people of Bridesmaids Creek the more that I liked the town and the people who resided there. I will have to check out the other books in this series. However if you are looking for a fun book to read than you should check this one out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Aberrations