Charity's Torment

 



All I wanted was to find my brother after he disappeared. I didn't plan on somebody trying to make me disappear, too.

All in a day's work for the Moreno Family's feistiest enforcer.

When the twists begin to fly and I'm turned in new directions, I realize there's more to my brother's sudden disappearance than meets the eye. Thankfully, I've got plenty of knowledge, and muscle, in my corner:

The Underboss, ruthless and protective.

The Consigliere, my calm in the storm.

The Capo, my wild ace in the hole.

As if I didn’t have enough to deal with trying to find my brother, somebody is also trying to kill me. Are they trying to stop me from finding my brother? They picked the wrong enforcer to mess with.

NOTE: This reverse harem mafia romance may contain scenes or situations not suitable for all readers.


My Review

I did like this book. It is a quick read. It kind of reminded me of Ava, the movie from Netflix. That is only because I had recently saw this movie. It has been a while since I have read a mafia type book. Which as I stated, this is a good read. 

Charity is the type of woman that you don't want coming after you. If she is coming after you; there is a very good chance that you won't live to see the next day. She is a femme fatale. Therefore, it only makes sense that her love interest or maybe it is interests would be strong powerful men as well. 

When it comes to the romance and sex, it is hot. However, the romance is more of a slow burn but the sex is hot! I like that the story was not mainly focused on the romance as to not take away from the overall vibe of the story. Having said all this, I did find myself not fully embracing the characters but I would read another book by this author. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway