Book Review: Bad Influencer

Release Date: August 26

We’ve all heard about the public image consultant brought in to fix the bad boy’s image. That’s not me. 

Nope, quite the opposite. I’ve been hired—well, blackmailed is more like it—to be a bad influence on grumpy, gorgeous, humor-deprived billionaire Elliott Bradford. He’s just become the public face of his family’s company, Bradford Amusement Parks. Problem: The board is about to kick him to the curb because they think Elliott wouldn’t recognize fun if it bit him in the as… spiration.

And they’re not wrong. I can’t believe I have to spend the next three months trying to coax a smile out of Jerk-in-a-Box. But if I fail, my secret shenanigans will be brought to light and my parents will pay the price. Again.

So here I am, getting stuck on top of a midnight roller coaster ride with him… and letting him kiss my panic attack away. Signing us up for a mud run… and letting him wash the mud out of my hair in the shower… Yes, I’m that dedicated to my job.

But the more I get to know broody Elliott, the more I think there might actually be a beating heart hiding underneath that navy double-breasted jacket. And the closer I get to the end of my assignment, the more I want to be the girl who can make him smile for real.

Grab Your Copy Here!

My Review

Jillian and Elliott could not be more complete opposites. Yet, as the saying goes...opposites attract. Although, the chemistry was there between Jillian and Elliott, it took a little bit before they shared their first kiss. 

Right from the beginning, I fell in love with Jillian. She was outgoing and had a feisty side to her. One that she was not afraid to say it like it was towards Elliott. I had to laugh at the uncomfortable situations that Elliott found himself in. The more out of his element he was, the more I laughed. By the end; Elliott had learned to unloosen his tie. 

I do have to give a shout out to Elliott's parents. They definitely brought the comedic humor as well. Elliott's father with his X rated orchids and his mom with her comments like telling Elliott that Jillian would make a good girlfriend as she has "child bearing hips". 

If you looking for a funny and romantic read then you have to pick up a copy of Bad Influencer. 


Meet Kenzie Reed


Kenzie Reed lives in beautiful New England and is addicted to happily ever afters. 

She has a black belt in sarcasm and makes the worst puns ever—just ask her kids. She spends her days clearing dog fur from her keyboard and dreaming up snarky dialogue for sexy heroes. 


Her taste in books ranges from science fiction to thrillers to romantic comedy, and her bookcases have multiple personality disorder. 

She loves to hear from readers!

 



To learn up more about Kenzie Reed, visit: https://kenziereed.com and sign up for her newsletter, so you do not miss out on any news: https://kenziereed.com/newsletter/.



Hosted By:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway