The Rogue's Winter Revenge

 

After kidnapping Ellie, and multiple failed attempts to win her over as his Luna, The Alpha of the Knight Moon Pack goes mad with his lust for her. With everything she's been through, Ellie is finding it harder to hold onto the hope she'll ever see Colin again. With multiple rogues hellbent on revenge, will Ellie Miner and Colin Winter ever make it to their Alpha and Luna ceremony? Or will the rogues get the revenge they seek?


My Review

This is how good the writing is by author, Lily Dean. I started with this book and did not realize that there was a book one, No One's Luna. Despite the fact that I have not read book one, I was able to jump right into this book without missing a beat. 

Instantly, I connected with the story and everyone in it. Ellie and Colin of course were my favorites. Yet, this is not to discount their friends like Brandon and Amber and the rest of the clan. In fact, because of how loyal and supportive everyone was towards one another, I would want to be part of this clan if I was a werewolf. 

The sexual chemistry between Ellie and Colin was drifting off the pages of the book. I was 110% into this book and could not stop reading. Author, Lily Dean is bringing sexyback with this werewolf story! I have been bitten again by the werewolf bug. 

Purchase a copy on Amazon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway