The Wife Stalker







Description




My Review

I enjoyed reading this book a lot. I like the alternating voices of Joanna and Piper. Although, I was not a fan of Leo. I would have been glad to walk away from him.The intensity kept building the further I got into the story.

Joanna grew bolder and stronger as the story progressed. Which left me cheering for her. Yet, don't count Piper out as she was smart as well. Well considering her past and what she got away with; you have to say she is a few steps ahead of Joanna. These two women are playing a dangerous cat and mouse game.

The ending was good. I was happy with it. There is nothing worse then to read a book just to get to a weak ending. Readers of psychological thrillers will want to pick up a copy of this book to read. It kept my attention the whole way through the book from beginning to end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Get Buck Naked!

Don't Say a Word: A Daughter's Two Cents

Book Giveaway